Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bernina 440 QE Sewing Machine

I'm finally facing the fact that the wonderful Bernina 440 QE that I bought in hopes of dramatically improving my machine quilting is just not going to get any use for a long long time. So I've listed it on eBay and wanted to let you know in case anyone is interested in a great machine at a good price. I've barely used it at all and I think it's time to pass it on to someone who can use it to it's best. You can get to it by going to my home page and clicking on the My Ebay Auctions button or click here:

Blessings~


2 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

Its beautiful Glenna, if only . . . droooool. What an opportunity for some one (wish it was me!!) to get this great quilt from someone whom you KNOW has taken good care of it. Sigh.

Nanette Merrill said...

I mean quilting machine. Not quilt, sorry.