Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Terrific Tuesday!

Finally! I'm DONE with my last project before Market and it's off to the quilter!! Woohoo!! I do have a couple of bindings to do, but I can sew those down in the car. It's a great feeling to have that done. Here's a pic of the newest Rise N Shine project. All the new quilts will be available in kits after Market.

Today's Gallery Quilt is from Kathy Holscher in Greeley, CO. She has done a fabulous job with this feedsack quilt she calls Feedsack Frenzy. The large squares look like they are all novelties and she has sashed with an amazing array of feedsack triangle squares. Absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for sharing, Kathy!

Don't forget to keep sending pics to share!




Have a great week!

Blessings~

5 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

I love the feedsack quilt and your quilt is darling glenna- the chickens are so cute. Its all just darling!.

Unknown said...

Wow, I love your quilt Glenna! Beautiful! I absolutely adore Kathy's quilt, she did a wonderful job. Hope to meet you at market!

Kim said...

Wow! That's a fabulous quilt with all those half-square triangles! I'm drooling! Fantastic!

quilterpolly said...

Glenna, how fun are those chickens. I love them:) I am glad you are getting everything done before market what a relief?

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh my the quilt is just amazing!!!