Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Update on Mom

Things seem to be settling down for my mom. She's getting her baths and her meds on schedule now. I'm so grateful for that! I even had some time to sew yesterday. Working on a new Bees Knees quilt for Market.

Speaking of Market, I'm afraid I might not be able to go this time. I'm just not comfortable being 2000 miles away from my mom right now. Sometimes we just have to follow our hearts.

Thanks to all of you who wrote with encouragement and advice! I appreciate your concern.

I'll post a pic of the new quilt when it's far enough along for you to tell what it looks like. We are going to be taking care of our grandson Cameron for a week while his parents take a cruise. Don't know how much sewing I'll be getting done with him!

Hope you all are having a wonderful week and getting lots accomplished!

Blessings~

1 comment:

PamKittyMorning said...

I'm glad things are settling down for your mom. That adjustment period is hard, for everyone. Glad she's getting the services she requires, that's just scary.

Sorry we'll miss seeing you at spring market. Maybe come fall?