Saturday, July 12, 2008

Update on Mom

Things are improving with my mom. She's started going to the dining room again for meals and seems to be getting some strength back. I will discontinue her private care after this weekend. I received a letter from the Director of Emergency Services at the hospital that we had such nightmares with. She was very apologetic once again and assured me that her discussion with the nurse had helped her "grow personally and professionally." That's all I wanted.

I think we are going to be able to move her to a wonderful facility that will have great care in the nursing center when she needs it. Thanks to all of you who have been thinking of us and praying for us. I am so grateful for you!

I've actually been able to get a little quilting done! I'll give you a preview when it's far enough along for you to tell what it's going to look like. The new fabric is great fun to play with!

I found a way to post some of my Etsy listings on the blog sidebar! It'll take you directly to the item listing. These feedsacks are selling faster than I can get them listed! Keep checking for new stuff if you're interested.

Until next time, have a great weekend!

Blessings ~

2 comments:

Annette said...

I'm so glad that your mother is doing better and that she is safe from all that happened. Take care of yourself too...very important.

Darlene said...

I'm really glad that you're mom is doing much better! I hope you're finding a few minutes to spend with YOU to do something fun and relaxing! :-)