Monday, February 11, 2008

Good Monday Morning!

After a weekend of Bill having that awful stomach virus that's been going around, I'm ready for a new week!

We are actually going to take a vacation! We'll be traveling to Tucson for a week at a resort there. This is the 1st true vacation that we've had in ages. Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to it. We'll have a house sitter so we'll really be able to relax. I'll keep you up to date on the blog.

I have some great news. I spent several days on the phone with my editor at Krause going over the final details on the book and I think I'm actually FINISHED with it!! WOOHOO!! I'm sure I'll have little things here and there, but my big effort is officially behind me. This is a great way to start a vacation and will make it seem even more enjoyable.

So have a great week. Hope you get some time to quilt and relax. I'll be in touch.....

Blessings~

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

Have fun and I look forward to the book.