Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fat Quarter Shop Blog

WOW! I just read the Fat Quarter Shop blog. How exciting and what a nice thing to see! Thanks so much to my friends there who have done such a great job. Check it out at www.fatquartershop.blogspot.com

I'm working on a new quilt for McCall's right now using the Bees Knees fabric. They are doing a magazine that features only precut bundles such as fat quarters, Sweet 16s, jelly rolls, and charm squares. It should be out this summer. Sounds like a lot of fun!

This morning I'm off to take my mom (she's 96) to a funeral and the doctor. Tough day for her I know.

I hope the New Year has brought you time to quilt and get some of the things you want to do accomplished!

Blessings---

2 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

Congratulations on the write-up at the fat quarter shop blog. I read it before even visiting your blog today in my daily rounds of blogdom. Having been a customer of yours for years its exciting to see your pathway. My blog is fredashive.blogspot.com and I should find a way to put that great bee fabric up on my blog. I'll just have to sew a new quilt bees (I have at least 4 already)using your fabric. What fun.

Jude Wagner said...

Thank yoou for writing this